Stuff and things
- Nerf gun with motor (Stryfe, Rebell, etc.)
- On(on) switch
- Battery holder including batteries
- Small Phillips screw driver
- Soldering iron and solder of course
- Wire handling stuff (Side cutter, wire strippers)
- Duct Tape!
Since I’m a big fan of improvising, some tips. Instead of the soldering iron you can of course use wire nuts, terminal strips or just twirl them together and use duct tape. It’s only a few volts DC, so nothing to worry, well except the appearance of magic smoke. The side cutters and strippers can be replaced by a knife or scissors. No Drill? Lighter + Screwdriver = Thermal lance. Only the duct tape can’t be replaced and is absolutely necessary!